- Each new day has its own energy. You can create beautiful and past and pleasant future by living through the present happily.
- Replace worry with contentment. Is not great that, presently, you live, are healthy, have amicable relationships and meaningful work?
- Know thy self. Our requirements, our dreams and our fields of interest undergo continual changes. By living in the present, you can be nearer to your self.
- You can be fuller of love, by living in the present. You will be keen to spend more focused time with those you love.
- You have only one life to live and you have only the present time slot rightfully with you. It is up to you to make it a blessing or a bliss.
“Live happily and heartily right now and let the future usher in own its own. “ – Greek Philosopher
The flowers that bloomed today
Spreading the sweet fragrance
Merrily playing atop the bunch of leaves
You may not comprehend
But they will for the day only.
And even if you do,
They will ingrain with the earth by the evening.
Only you can be the destiny
Of yourself and your flowers.
- Translated excerpt of the article by Sonal Parikh – ‘Whatever it is, this is the moment’ /’જો ભી હૈ, બસ યહી એક પલ હૈ’ – in the column ‘Reflections’ of Janmabhoomi Pravasi of 12th March’2012.